Monday, July 18, 2011

Hello Faithful Readers!

Everyday that I can, I will post some song of the day. Today's Blink-182 song of the day is a song that is very very close to me. It's a song that I've been listening to for around 10 years. And I will listen to it until the day I go away to college. 




My Belle and Sebastian song of the day is off of their new album, Belle and Sebastian Write About Love. It is the most popular song off of the album among my group of friends and I thought it a great song of the day pick.






My indie rock song of the day is by a very deserving band that I can say is definitely going to go places.



SSLYBY is one of my favorite bands. And according to my sources, I will definitely be writing more about them and their exploits very soon.

No comments:

Followers